Jon's Tiger Avon Build

Friday, December 21, 2007

Letter of complaint #3 21.12.07

Friday 21st December 2007

As a follow-on from the letter of complaint on 6th Dec 2007 I wrote to Jim Dudley (M.D.) of Tiger Racing to ask for assistance in rectifying the problems I have with the kit car. the rear suspension still doesn't line up and the shock absorbers are around 7mm at centres. The steering rack bracket is 12mm out and the rear caliper brake lines are fouling on the uprights!!


Jim replied immediately the next day and then received a call from his driver to arrange collection. The driver is dropping off a car to someone nearby so wanted to collect on 31st December. As I am away until 2nd Jan I arranged for my Uncle to sort it out for me as I want the car to go back to the manufacturer ASAP.

I am not happy that my progress is being held and I am having to deal with quality issues after paying £7k for a 3/4 kit - but things need to be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home